Cold Pressed juices are not only healthier but more delicious as compared to regular blended juices. Fruits and vegetable lose out on many of their vitamins and enzymes when cut and ground in a traditional mixer or blender due to a process called ‘oxidation’ that results from the heat, static electricity and large amounts of air that is pulled in by the blender.
On the other hand, when fruits and vegetables are cold pressed using our state-of-the-art hydraulic press juicer, not only are the nutrients and enzymes intact, but also do not oxidise or degrade. A tall glass of cold-pressed juice is the closest you will come to, to actually eating a fruit or vegetable! And the best part? You can even refrigerate it for up to 3 days, while still enjoying all of its nutritional goodness.
So, here are some reasons why we think cold pressed juices are pretty great:
- Retains the natural flavour and colour of fruits and veggies.
- Fruits and veggies won't oxidize or degrade during the process.
- Nutrients are available in their purest, most original form, which makes it easy to digest.
- More wholesome juices.
- It's the closest you will come to pure fruit or vegetables.
- Longer refrigeration time without nutritional degradation.